Welcome to the Pals March 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “Spring has Sprung”. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will inspire you with Spring or Spring-related projects. You may see floral, Easter or other general Spring-inspired designs. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Here in Northern California, the daffodils are in bloom and what is more “Spring” than daffodils! So, of course, my card needed daffodils, lots of them:
I stamped the daffodils stamp in the You’re Inspiring stamp set multiple times on shimmery white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored them with my Stampin’ Blends and cut them out.
I then cut a piece of watercolor paper to 3 3/4″ x 5″ and using Prussian Blue Brush crystals and water, I lightly painted the paper with my aqua painter. Then I tapped my painter over the corners to get a few splatters. After it dried, I adhered the watercolor paper to an A2 card base in Soft Sky.
I layered the daffodils on the watercolor paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals. And I finished the card with a banner using a sentiment from the Hello Easter stamp set stamped on shimmery white card stock and adhered at the bottom of the card.
I really like how it turned out. I think it definitely looks like “Spring has Sprung!”
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on April 11, 2018 for our Family First Hop. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
Thanks for stopping by!