Welcome to the Pals April 2018 Blog Hop. Join us while we put “Families First” in our hop this month. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will inspire you with family related projects like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation or Family Vacations. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I’ve been having lots of fun playing with the Jar of Love stamp set and decided to use it to make a Mother’s Day card for the blog hop.
For this card, I used the pretty little flowers and the fireflies. I just had to get those fireflies on a card! 😉 I am so happy that Jar of Love is NOT retiring! Yay!
I chose another piece of the Tutti Frutti Design Series Paper for the background – the diagonal stripes which I think frames the panel perfectly.
For the Mother’s Day sentiment, I used the one from the March Paper Pumpkin kit. Mostly because it was sitting out on my desk and easy to grab, but actually I think it fits perfectly with this card.
I really like how this card came out. Love those little fireflies!
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 when we all “Step It Up with Textures or Techniques”. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
Thanks for stopping by!