Welcome to the Pals September, 2018 Blog Hop. The 2018 Holiday Catalog from Stampin’ Up! Is out and the Pals are excited! Sit back while we share creations from “Our Favorite Holiday”.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My favorite holiday is hands down HALLOWEEN! So, of course, I made a Halloween card:
The new Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper is awesome! And I love that Stampin’ Up! has dies that will cut out some of the images in the DSP. And that’s exactly what I did here – I used the hat die in the Cauldron Framelits die set!
Another one of my favorite new products in the 2018 Holiday Catalog is the Black 5/8″ Glittered Organdy ribbon. It is so pretty and perfect for any Halloween project! And how cute are those bats?! They are from a new punch called Spooky Bats. It punches out 3 bats at a time. Here I punched them out using the new Black Foil sheets. So many fun new products!
The sentiment is from the Labels to Love stamp set and punched out with the Everyday Label punch. These are a carryover from last year’s holiday catalog, but work seamlessly with the new products!
That’s it! I hope you like it and see all the Stampin’ Up! products work so well together!
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 10, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. October is time for some wicked fun with “Wicked Folds” where the Pals will show you creations that are anything but a standard card fold. Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Terri George at StampMeCrafty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rachael at Shedeed
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Thanks for stopping by!