Welcome to the Pals October, 2018 Blog Hop. It’s a spooky time of year so watch out for “Wicked Folds” while you hop from blog to blog. We promise not to be too scary.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My “wicked fold” is a box card! I’ve been wanting to try this one for a while and I think the images in Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper are perfect for creating a cute little holiday scene.
This is what the card looks like when its folded closed:
I created a belly band to keep the card folded because it does want to pop open, like this:
This is such a cute special holiday card! It stands up nicely and will look adorable with all your holiday decorations.
Since you don’t have an inside I decorated the back of the card so I could add an inside sentiment and write my own message to the recipient.
This box card was very easy to make, There are a number of tutorials available online. I used this tutorial by Sarah Lancaster of Pirouette Papercraft.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 14, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. November is time for “Anything But a Card” where the Pals will feature creations suitable for holiday gifting. Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jill Killeen at The Killeen House Studio
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Maggie at Maggie Made Cards
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
Thanks for stopping by!