Welcome to the November, 2018 Blog Hop with Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Holiday cards are done. It’s time to start on gifts and gift wrap. Let the Stampin’ Pretty Pals inspire you with “Anything But A Card” today.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I held my last Holiday Card Workshop for the year last weekend and am now concentrating on my own holiday needs. I’ll still make some cards, but mostly I’ll be concentrating on decorating and gifts.
Thanksgiving is almost here and I decided to continue a little tradition I started last year – to make table setting items. Here is what I made this year using products from the 2018 Holiday Catalog:
For each place setting, I made a pocket to hold a napkin and flatware, a treat holder and a place card.
I took this photo a few weeks ago and didn’t have a napkin handy, so my pocket only has flatware in it. Normally, I would tuck a matching paper napkin behind the flatware.
The pocket was patterned after the retired Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. Since these thinlits are no longer sold by Stampin’ Up!, I designed a simple template for a similar treat bag. You can find my template and tutorial here: Pocket Treat Bag
The cute little Star Treat Holder holds a single Ferrer Rocher chocolate. I think it looks so pretty at the table and makes a perfect small treat after such a big meal. I made these using the Star Treat Holder Tutorial from so talented Paper Pixie, Julie DiMatteo!
And lastly, I made little place cards using the Narrow Notecards and the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper.
All of these will be on my Thanksgiving table this year!
Get more inspiration using the Blog Hop Line-up below. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 12, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. It will be a glitzy affair with All That Sparkles and Shines. Don’t miss the fun.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
Thanks for stopping by!
Product List for Thankful Pocket
Product List for Star Treat Box
Product List for Grateful Notecard