Welcome to the Pals’ February blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! Our Design Team created projects using Sale-A-Bration items to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I chose to use the Sale-a-Bration So Hoppy Together cling stamp set:
I made this fun birthday card with these cute little froggies:
These little frogs are adorable and fun to color! Here I used the Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to color them.
I then die cut them using the new Hop Around Framelits (available February 15 Yay!). I did a little fussy cutting to remove the unicycle from one of the frogs because I wanted only the frogs for this card.
Next I used one of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits dies to cut out three strips of the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (Lemon Lime Twist).
I then die cut “birthday” using the Well Written Framelits in Gorgeous Grape card stock and adhered it to one of the gingham strips. To complete the sentiment, I stamped HAPPY in Gorgeous Grape ink using the Well Said cling stamp set.
I adhered the gingham strips to the Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensional as shown, creating a popped up background.
Then I adhered the little frogs to the gingham strips around the sentiment with more Stampin’ Dimensionals. As a final touch, I added several little Gorgeous Grape flower sequins from the Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
For the inside of my card, I chose a sentiment from the Birthday Cheer cling stamp set. I stamped it in Gorgeous Grape ink. I then stamped one of the frogs and the cute little dragonfly from the So Hoppy Together cling stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist ink.
I hope you like my little “HOPPY” card. This is such a fun stamp set!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Spring Has Sprung” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at The Killeen House Studio Blog
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping << YOU ARE HERE
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Christine Eck at Dances with Hooves
Thanks for stopping by!